2009/05/18

Spoil Yourself Monday - Strawberries! Gwyneth


My sweet girl, Rosa, reminded me that it is Spoil Yourself Monday! Time to get yourself a little treat, girls!

Rosa sent me this photo of strawberries...which I LOVE...so I think I am going to get some for my Monday treat!

What's your treat for the day, ladies??
Hugs & Love, Gwyn

10 comments:

  1. oh I want to get some now :) looks so delicious!
    My threat...hmm chocolate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant treat :) ...sleepy girl :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gwn! my treat was my strawberry banana smoothie that was left over from yesterday =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gwyn:) It looks so good!!
    My treat.....okay I have to start thinking about it:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH YUmmy!! I just had a snickers and a cup of coffee... is that the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum!!!! i'll take a big ice cream later!:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm looks yummy!! I had lots of brownie so that's my treat!
    Love, Em XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a sweet Monday for you! Mine was not so sweet... Strawberries are my favorite fruit, could you give one?

    ReplyDelete