Hiiii, it's Sofi I am little late with this photo, I took it this weekend, I was on the mountain that is approximately 45minutes away from my home, that is a pond lake there :)) Enjoy the view and have a great week :-***
Sofi, I´m working and bored and look for it gives me peace. When I look to mountains like that I always think in God, and I´m sure He is smilling to me...Thank you so much for this view, it was a breeze in my afternnon. Kisses
Sofi, I´m working and bored and look for it gives me peace. When I look to mountains like that I always think in God, and I´m sure He is smilling to me...Thank you so much for this view, it was a breeze in my afternnon. Kisses
ReplyDeleteOhh Macedonia is so beautiful ;))
ReplyDeleteohhh Cris I am glad you like the photo :)
ReplyDeleteThanks my Rosi for the sweet words :)) mwaah
oh wow!!dear Sofi is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteOh Sofi - such a lovely place !!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful place, thanks for sharing dear PoliXena
ReplyDeleteGorgeous view! Excellent idea to take photos of the areas around our homes! I'll have to get on this! LOVE THIS!! - Gwyn
ReplyDeleteHi Sofi, what an incredible view!! like cris said, this makes me feel very serene. thanks for sharing!! - Tes/Starlessartemis
ReplyDeleteHello Sofi. It's a beautiful view:) tanx for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! amazing photo!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow dear, what an amazing place and a beautiful photo too!!! It must be lovely to live near mountains.
ReplyDeleteLove, Em XOXOXO