2009/05/18

Everyday objects. PoliXena



This is a photo of my kitchen´s cupboard. I started to collect hearts long time ago because I wanted to learn to love and appreciate my life as it was and I thought they could be a wonderful reminder.

And it works, my friends... as time goes by I have started to love more (and more) my dayly life and enjoy the everyday pleasures. No doubt, little things make life great ;)

I wonder what do you collect (and why). Good night, sleep well! Xena xxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love this little heart!
    Thank you for showing us your little treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh wonderful, great collection again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thats an interesting collection! i use to collect stamps...but i started having so many, i gave up organizing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection and I like your idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute! lovely idea for a collection :)
    I just collect shoes... XD
    Love, Em XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this heart (heart is for it, isn´t it?) Well, I used colect handmade angels, I´ll put a photo of my favorite later. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete