2009/05/20

my nail art --- MingMing


Hi dear my friends!

This is a photo of my nails and my friend's.
(mine is the top one....blue, white, light purpule colors and silver lines.)

I went to a nail salon with my friend last month.(It was the first time to go there.) Then I got this pretty nail art:)

I know its a little thing but this makes me feel happier everytime I see it somehow:)


10 comments:

  1. lovely! i love nails.. i am obsessed. I just do them myself though! i dont like to pay lots of money to get my nails done, although I did get gel nails applied when i got married (they ruined my nails though!). I bougth some little stickers to stick on my nails that look cute. You've inspired me to take a photo of my nails one day and pop them on. Keep it up, if it makes you happy, then do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute and pretty! I never had my nails done either, but maybe someday =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow perfect nails sweetyy :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous I love nail art too - I have a book of example pics - if you want any particular styles I'll take some pics Hugs Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Ming I agree with Petaliferous, I am obsessed with nails too! I love nails, I can look at your picture for hours :)) wonderful! I have so many bottles of nail polish at home, I think I am going to take a picture and show you :)) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool!!i'm addicted to the nails too!!!:DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little things mean everything! Your nails and your friend's nails are so pretty!! I would love to have pretty nails like this, but as a garden girl, it is impossible! My hands usually look like a farmer!! Thank you for showing us this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mai! This is a piece of art! I watch a japanese program all day, and yesterday they are showing this art!!! I can´t understand a word in japanese, but I love that program. I´m not crazy...it is a very visual program, so i watch. Many kisses.

    p.s. maybe I´m a little bit crazy : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your nails are perfect!! Mine are really horrible instead! :-(

    ReplyDelete