2009/05/17

A little bit of gardening




It is azalea time in the Pacific Northwest... this plant is in our front yard.  And then on our front porch are the tomato plants that are getting ready to be planted.  It has been several years since we have planted tomatoes so hopefully the summer will cooperate and we will have a bountiful harvest!  Take care and God Bless you!!Suzanne4

8 comments:

  1. Suzanne: I have tomato envy. Your plants look better than mine. However, just visited my in laws and theirs have flowers already! Hopefully a better year for tomatoes this one. Last year I got black blight on mine. Your azalea is lovely too. i have none of them, but a whole collection of peonies (30 different), clematis (60 different)
    lilies (?) and dahlias (30+) It's a little crowded here but LOTS of flowers! God bless, Linda (gwyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The azaleas are pretty. Happy gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful pics and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!beautiful flowers Suze!!congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could gardening!!! You are so lucky! Have a great week, kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weeee... Finally I can do the garden-talk thing with you guys!! I love growing tomatoes, I grow them on top of my garage so that the slugs don't get them and they are always dee-licious!! Hope yours will be too dear! :))
    Love, Em XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could have a garden... lovely photos, hugs PoliXena

    ReplyDelete