It's still raining up here in the Midlands of the UK and very grey. However, I did manage to get outside for a moment and snap this picture of these beautiful bluebells. In fact I didn't know we had any of these and went to see another plant - so this was a lovely surprise. I hope the sun comes out soon and Spring/Summer hits us between the eyes ! Hugs Jan2009/05/18
Still raining but some flowers - jangold
It's still raining up here in the Midlands of the UK and very grey. However, I did manage to get outside for a moment and snap this picture of these beautiful bluebells. In fact I didn't know we had any of these and went to see another plant - so this was a lovely surprise. I hope the sun comes out soon and Spring/Summer hits us between the eyes ! Hugs Jan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely flowers and pic my dear Jan! hope the sun shines also from you!in the meantime i send a little of mine!!big kiss!
ReplyDeleteThis photo is perfect! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! Yes, it rains again here too :( Hope it is better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Em XOXOXO
Jan! I just love bluebells so much! I am trying to get them started in my own garden, but I do not have lovely bunches like this...yet!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing! Hugs, Gwyn
beautiful flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteLove those bluebells! Hope you get some sun soon :)
ReplyDeletewoow! beautiful flowers..i wish i have that in my garden.
ReplyDelete