Beautiful day here in this part of the UK for the first time really this year. So I managed to take a few photos outside. This is one bush - but I do not know the name ?? Gwyn - anyone do you know ??We spent most of the day in Nottingham about an hour from where we live and Lee's parental home. Good to see my father-in-law who always has some kind of craft idea or item to give me.
Today it was Kilner jars which I am going to paint in different colours - wire up and use as outdoor lanters with tea lights.
We had a lovely lunch down by a lake and fed the geese and ducks.
Today is World Turtle Day - please see my set on Polyvore http://www.polyvore.com/world_turtle_day_23_may/set?id=8904191 in support of this. Hugs Jan
Yes, Jan darling! This is a lilac. Not sure of the specific cultivar tho. There are hundreds of them.
ReplyDeleteThat is SUCH a good idea to paint your outdoor lanterns!! Can you take a picture of that which I can post on my blog to inspire the girls? You are a GENIUS!!!!!! Hugs, Gwyn
I love this flowers! I dind´t know the name too, thanks God we have G.
ReplyDeleteI thought so interesting the Turtles day!!! I´ve never heard about it!
Many kisses.
It´s Cris
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see beautiful flowers, i'm lucky i get to see yours and Gwyn's.
ReplyDeleteHello Jan. The flower is so beautiful!!
ReplyDelete