Good morning Girls!!! Do you want to have breakfast with me this morning? We have orange-juice, cherries and the cake that my mom did yesterday. Hope you like it! Have a nice day!!!
Oh your breakfast looks so YUMMY!! All I ever manage on a weekday is bread and butter, I'm always in such a rush! I haven't had cherries for ages, I miss them... Love, Emma XOXOXO
Mony, I am definitely wanting to have this breakfast! I have only had coffee so far and your breakfast looks SO delicious. Tell your mom to bake us ALL a cake like this! I want those cherries too! Hugs! Gwyn
mmmm :))) look perfect!! Kisses
ReplyDeleteyum!!! have a nice day Mony!
ReplyDeleteYummy count me in Hugs Jan
ReplyDeleteGood morning dear Mony!!! Humm, I´m going, wait for me!!!!Cris
ReplyDeleteOh your breakfast looks so YUMMY!! All I ever manage on a weekday is bread and butter, I'm always in such a rush! I haven't had cherries for ages, I miss them...
ReplyDeleteLove, Emma XOXOXO
Mony, I am definitely wanting to have this breakfast! I have only had coffee so far and your breakfast looks SO delicious. Tell your mom to bake us ALL a cake like this! I want those cherries too! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteGwyn
oh what a delicious breakfast Mony <3
ReplyDeletethat was from Sofi :)
ReplyDeleteDelicious! Thanks for sharing Hugs PoliXena
ReplyDeleteThe cake looks delicious. Can i havve some?
ReplyDelete