2009/05/19

Lanzarote....from Ann

I saw Polixena of Zena is from Lanzarote and I was there 2 years ago on a holiday. Took a lot of pics and this is one of them. I really loved the volcanic island and I love to go back there one day :)

5 comments:

  1. very beautiful picture dear!!!
    love, em XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I am really looking forward to traveling too when I am done my job in 3 years (home schooling 2 kids - high school!) Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear, thanks so much for sharing this photo, so glad you like my "home-isle"... this blog is such a nice place to know more about each other, is fantastic, I hope you will come back to Lanzarote some day, I´ll be there this weekend, it´s the wedding of my niece. Much Love my dear, so kind of you, Xena

    ReplyDelete
  4. this must be an amazing place!!

    ReplyDelete