I gone there in 2007 at work.
The white in the photo is salt.

This is a brazilian waste, on Rio Grande do Norte´s countryside. It´s not a normal place to go, because it´s so far from any big city.
I feel grateful for having been able to go there.
I decided to share with you these photos, because there are few Brazilians who have photos from there.
Kisses
Kisses

what do u do for a living Cris?
ReplyDeleteI´m a lawyer and you?
ReplyDeleteWell nothing at the moment, but I was an environmental geologist (i just resigned), and so I was interested in what work you were doign there. I did a bit of work on salinity etc.
ReplyDelete:) My work is hard, but I can travel a lot, because I work for a company. I´ve had a audition in a city named MossorĂ³ (the end of the world), hahahaha, and I could see another side of my country and take this photos.
ReplyDeleteWow!! environmental geologist!!!! You are my green-poly friend : )
Hi! dear, nice pics. Wow! your work must be tough. Happy working. kisses
ReplyDeletewow!!amazing place dear! congrats for your work!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing place, dear. I had a work wich allowed me to travel a lot and it was fantastic (and too hard) now I have a quieter one wich is great too, and much lighter but I miss the trips ;) Thanks for sharing! PoliXena
ReplyDeleteCris, Thanks for sharing these pics of this fascinating place. The line of white salt is so interesting. I've never seen that before. I had no idea you are a lawyer! It's great you can come on poly and also exercise your artistic side! Hugs, Gwyn
ReplyDeleteAnn: I love Ayton Senna too!!!!! I hope you can came!! Beijos
ReplyDeleteG: yes, I´m a lawyer.... but lawyers are like witchs we have the good and the bad ones, hahahaha.
Thanks for sharing! It must be so interesting for you to travel all over! What kind of lawyer are you?
ReplyDelete- Tes
ReplyDeleteThe good one! hahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteI´m a business lawyer, now I´m not travel so much because the crises are hard for the company, maybe in feel days I loose my job... Cris