2009/05/19

Ann is saying: Hi girlsssss!

Hi girls...its me Ann / Tormented as my old self (without my men lol)

Nice to be here and I will tell you a bit about myself.

I live in the Netherlands or as I like to say in Holland, I have 2 great but naughty cats called Daantje and Gekkenhuis (Daantje is short from Danielle and Gekkenhuis means Lunatic ;) )

I work in a hospital as a medical secretary at the oral surgeon department...for 5 years now...its a nice job and I really like it.

I have lots of hobbies: I like to read, take pictures, music (Pearl Jam), MOVIES! (my collection is about 775 movies and growing) Love to watch Formula One racing since 1988, love to go to concerts and festivals...and I adore New York :))))

You all probably think I'm very addicted to Mr Depp because on Polyvore it certainly looks that way ;) but in real life I like Mr. Reeves a bit more (don't ask me why but I just do for many years now)...on Poly in my sets and stories I like him too of course.  

So in short....this is me...and again...Nice to be here and I'm hoping to have a great time here with you girls :)




9 comments:

  1. Welcome!! It must be nice to live in Holland :) I've driven through there on a school trip and it looks very pretty, but I've never properly been there... I ♥ Johnny Depp too!! I used to be absolutely obsessed with him!!! Lol =D
    Love, Emma XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, nice to see you!!! You are very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Glad to see you posting and your adorable picture. As for Keanu...you're going to have to fight me for him. :) Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you here dear Ann, please to meet you ;) Hugs, Xena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, nice to meet you! I love your country, and you have a very good taste!!!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ann:) Welcome and nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann deeeeeeear!!!!!!:DD so nice see also you here!!!!:DDDDDD i love the pic you put!!!! you are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete