2009/05/14

What On Earth Do I Blog? - Gwyneth


A couple of members have asked me:
"What should I post in our blog?"
The goal here is to know each other's daily lives.
1. you, family, friends, your pets, your garden or yard
2. everyday objects (ornaments, your clothing,
things you use, furniture, kitchen stuff, dishes)
3. locations: your yard, town, country
4. food: show us what you eat or what you'd like to eat
5. books, music, movies, entertainment, events
6. nature: parks, beach, sky, flowers, seasons
8. use your imagination! Share your vision with us!
Art is everywhere...we just have to see it!

6 comments:

  1. Adore this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the photo too! so casual and PERFECT! Gwyn ur hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo, dear!! I love it!!Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I post the last comment PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this photo Gwyn <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gwyn!! so nice to talk to you here!!
    This photo is really great!!! You look gorgeous:) and the cat.....so cute♥

    ReplyDelete