I choose this photo because it represents one of my strongest belief wich is also closely related to this blog: each person looks at the world with her/his own eyes and this is not bad, it´s just wonderful!. Our diversity makes this life much more interesting... this blog is a good proof that this is true.
Have a nice day, take care and be happy. X. xx
Nice to meet you Xena :)
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you here Polixena!
ReplyDeleteThanks dear friends Xena
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!! Great picture...I totally love it!!
ReplyDeleteXena, How fabulous to see you with your camera!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely lady you are. I'm amazed how all of us are so good looking! lol! :) Love what you said about seeing the world with our own eyes. It is diversity and the acceptance of each other's differences that makes the world "work!" Love to see you! Hugs, Gwyn
Hii sweety!! i`m glad to see you here :) hugs!
ReplyDeleteAmazing shot!!!! Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteHi Polixena!!! It´s so good see you! Kisses!
ReplyDeletelovely shot! nice to meet u :)
ReplyDelete