2009/05/15

I live in Santos/Brazil - Cris

I was born in the countryside, but I live here since I was a child.
This is my town - Santos-Brazil. It´s a island near São Paulo, our biggest city. Santos is a touristic city, and has one of the most important Sea Port of South America.
The green in the photo is a gardem, if you don´t want go to the beach you can sit in this garden, walk or ride a bicycle!










This is a pier where everybody goes to see the Transatlantic leaving in the tourism season. The sunsets here are amazing.

Santos is a important historical city too, the first hospital and churchs of Brazil are here. This is the Stock Market of coffee, building in the "Coffee Period". The historical center are being restored.

This is a little part of my city, hope you like!

12 comments:

  1. WOW!!! how amazing! Great photos! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cris! What a thrill to see your part of the world.
    If you guys ever saw my home town...you would laugh! It is so plain compared to where you live!
    maybe that is why I built my garden...I had to make my own beauty. Cris, your town looks just amazing. We are definitely going to have to do some sort of travel club someday and visit each other. What a wonderful world we all live in!! Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be a pleasure if you all came!!!!! Cris

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be so fantastic!! :)
    Your town is very beautiful!
    I am same as Gwyneth... my home town is not so exciting. But it's quite pretty in the sunshine, and when it snows - no chance of either right now!!!
    Love, Emma XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cris...you live in such a beautiful place...can I come to visit you? Eheh!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow my dear Cris!!your city is speechless!!!really amazing!!i'd like visit Brazil one day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh! my such a beautiful place you live in..i would certainly love to go by the pier and watch the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Cris, thanks for sharing, fantastic photos, you live in a beautiful place. So diferent from where I come from, this blog is a great idea, it´s wonderful to share all this information and learn about each other, thanks dear ;) Much Love and happy day PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Cris, thanks for posting those amazing pictures! Love them! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowow Brazil is my dream country <333 I would love to visit it some day, GORGEOUS pictures dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Cris!! You live in a beautiful place!! The photos you shared with us are really fascinating me. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete