2009/05/15

This is from Japan:))))



Hello everyone!! This is me.....Ming Ming
(my real name is Mai by the way)
This photo was taken at Kyoto in March.
beautiful season for cherry blossoms :)
I'm so glad to be here with sweet poly-friends. Hugs<3


11 comments:

  1. awwww my beautiful Mai is here :)))))))) kisses to you darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mai, nice to see you :))) so glad you are here also

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you here, dear. PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear!!nice to see you here!!you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mai!! So this is the beautiful girl who makes all those FANTASTIC sets! I must say, you are just as pretty as your sets!! The cherry blossoms are so pretty too! Welcome to our blog! Hugs, Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!!!!!!! Mai... You are so BEAUTIFUL!!! What a great photo!!! Nice to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh my gosh you're so beautiful!! And so lucky for where you live! I would love to live someplace exotic, rather than just england...
    Love, Emma
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!! I can´t believe I´m looking for you!!! You are so beautiful! Welcome! Many kisses. Cris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mai nice to 'see' you and lovely pictures Hugs Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! dear, you're very pretty....nice to meet you. imgreatgal

    ReplyDelete