
This is my daughter, Jen, when she was about 2 years old. She's 17 now and preparing to graduate from high school.
I wanted to show you this photo now, because at the end of the month I am going to show you the same little girl wearing her grad dress!
I'm so excited for her! :)
I wanted to show you this photo now, because at the end of the month I am going to show you the same little girl wearing her grad dress!
I'm so excited for her! :)
ohhh what sweet little angel :)))))))
ReplyDeleteawwwwawwwwww
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the graduation !!
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet, girl... I wonder how does she look now ;) By the way, the plant in the photo I uploaded this morning is a sort of Agave (we call it Pitera) it belongs to the family of Agavaceae. Hugs, Xena
ReplyDeleteShe´s so beautiful! Lovely, lovely girl!!!!!
ReplyDeleteohh! she's such an adorable little girl..i can't wait to see her grown up photo. She must have grown into a pretty young lady.
ReplyDeleteHow is beautiful!!!!!congrats Gwyn!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteawww she's so cutee!!!
ReplyDeletelove, Em XOXOXO
She is soooo adorable!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing her graduation photos:)
cute! cant wait to compare to how grown up she is now!
ReplyDeleteso adorable!!!
ReplyDelete