2009/05/13

Pécs, my town


It is my town. I hope you like it.
Actually it is a very beautiful city and I realized it only when I was searching for pictures about it on the net. I have to confess that I don't really like living here. I think it is due to the not so pleasant memories...
If everything is going fine I'll move to the capital city in some month to start working and start living there but before that I have to finish my exams here. (I know, I should study hard now, but instead, I'm here.. Bad girl :))

Love, Coco

7 comments:

  1. Coco: What a beautiful place! Thank you for sharing this with us! I want to show you my town but I must confess...it is not pretty like this!
    I should be studying too...sigh! Hugs, Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! spectacular!!! Good luck with your studies :)
    ~rluvsg

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a beautiful place - best wishes with the studies Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can make a film in this town! Amazing. Well, wish good lucky in studies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks like a beautiful place. What a lovely backdrop to studying! All the best....
    Bri xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, this picture reminds of my city's old town which is in the centre of Vilnius... It looks almost the same! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful place!!! I would like to post a picture of my town too, but it's so small that there aren't pictures even on internet!!

    ReplyDelete