Good Morning Gals (well its morning here anyway!). Thought I'd follow on from the everyday objects theme, and add something thats in my house that I pretty much forget is there most of the time!
I have this cabinet full of rocks and minerals in my lounge room, stemming from my love of rocks, fossils, crystals, and my qualification as a Geologist. I recently left my geology career to hopefully focus on something much more creative. Polyvore is a great way to help me keep my creative juices flowing until then.... :)
xo Bri (♥Petaliferous♥)
I love rocks and minerals!!!! This is great!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!!!
How absolutely lovely! I adore rocks and fossils. I collect smooth beach rocks from everywhere. I will have to photograph and show you my rocks.
ReplyDeleteYou've inspired me!!
Rocks have a good energy! I love hold it!
ReplyDeletewow cool! we have the biggest gem show where I live :)
ReplyDeleteI did geology at school and at college. I was smart enough to get a boyfriend for the last two years tho to carry my rocks on field trips :-)
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! I do love rocks too PoliXena
ReplyDelete