2009/05/15

A Visit With Daisy And Bracken - Gwyneth


Today I had the pleasure of a lovely visit with my dear friend, Anne. She gardens on 7 acres and has her own cut flower business. She also has two very affectionate dogs (Daisy, black lab and Bracken, golden lab) She also has 11 cats!

Anne is a master gardener. I've learned so much from her, and we also trade plants and have coffee together often!

As you can see, it was a beautiful day today!
love, Gwyn

7 comments:

  1. The sun stay in your town today!!! Wish some day you learn me how gardening!!!! Cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo!!! Your garden looks magical!!! And what sweet friends :)
    hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ups, it´s not learn, it´s teach me!!!!! Cris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I would love to have eleven cats and two dogs... and a beautiful garden like your dear!! But our garden is being taken over by builders right now :(
    Love, Emma XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have lots of cats and a big garden ;) Great photo, dear, you look beautiful and happy Much Love dear friend, Xena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello:) The photo is so beautiful!! Your garden is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete