2009/05/15

Sweet awakening - Monypussy


Hi Girls! It's my birthday!!! :-D This morning I had a so lovely awakening...this wonderful bouquet was waiting for me on my piano: isn't it beautiful? My mom knows how much I love flowers, so she uses to buy me a bouquet every birthday. Wow, these roses are perfect!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, dear, I wish you a wonderful day! Much Love PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses ;) so sweet of your mother Happy Birthday again, PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again my best wishes for you dear :) Lovely gesture from your mother, wonderful roses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! my sweet Minica!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful roses!!!!! a very sweet thought dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful photo of those lovely roses.
    Your photography is great! Happy birthday again, my darling girl! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a spectacular day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have piece of cake for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are very beautiful roses dear!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Love, Emma
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Monica, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I wish the best for you!!!! Cris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers dear - hope you had a nice evening out Jan

    ReplyDelete