Hi my dear friends!! I want to show you "my" spring flowers too: these aren't cherry blossoms, but I guess they are peach blossoms (tell me if I'm wrong!). I really love to see flowers on fruit trees: they are the sign of the nature rebirth!!
That is actually a flowering japanese plum tree. Believe it or not, Mony, I have the same tree in my back yard!! Mine is done flowering now or I would post a photo to show you! Beautiful! Thanks for showing us!
Omigosh those flowers are soo pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great photographer :))
Love, Emma XOXOXO
Fantastic picture, thanks for sharing PoliXena
ReplyDeleteThat is actually a flowering japanese plum tree. Believe it or not, Mony, I have the same tree in my back yard!! Mine is done flowering now or I would post a photo to show you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thanks for showing us!
Here is autumn now - still our seassons aren´t very market - but it´s so good see the spring in Italy! I love flowers!
ReplyDeleteHi:)beautiful flowers!!!!
ReplyDelete