Good Morning Polygirls!
I know . . . NOT your normal breakfast . . . but who made the rule you can't have dessert for breakfast? You know what they say . . .
"Life is uncertain . . . eat dessert first!"
This is an example of our beautiful Lynden strawberries. I might add . . . if you haven't eaten Lynden strawberries . . . "You haven't eaten strawberries!" There is absolutely nothing like them!
Enjoy this feast for the eyes . . . I hope it makes your mouth water!
Photography by ~ Simply Saralee
I LOVE the idea of dessert for breakfast! I sometimes do that! And Lynden strawberries?!
ReplyDeleteYou can't beat 'em! Thank you for sharing your lovely breakfast. Wish we could share it in real life!!
YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes please I would like this for breakfast! EVERYDAY! :)
ReplyDeleteyuuummy!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt´s delicious any time!!!!!! Good see you Saralee!
ReplyDeletewow not only does it look delicous, it looks so elegant! :)
ReplyDelete