2009/05/14

Random view infront of my house


This is a picture i took this morning, after feeding the animals, coming up my front porch. I wish anyone of you polygirls could see this personally and come to tea or coffee. :) Can you see my famous cat, Eskimo? Come see more pics at: thechacogirl.blogspot.com. Hugs, Brendasue

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your porch and YES I see Eskimo!! What a lucky guy to have such a beautiful place to wander! I wish we could visit on your porch too! But seeing it in a photo is the next best thing!
    Thank you for posting this Brenda!!!! Love, Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW AMAZING IS THAT!! pretty kitty!
    ~rluvsg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow, your house must be wonderful!!! I saw other pictures on your blog: I really would visit your home!! :-D
    PS what a lovely cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your place and the Eskmo is so cute! Thanks for invited!!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete