2009/05/16

Furniture Moving by Suzanne4

Our lovely piano left yesterday, headed to my daughter's new home.  So the result was an afternoon of moving furniture and trying to figure out the arrangement of the living room area.  I believe that this is my favorite corner... my hawkeye with the china roses from my mom, a quilt, the adorable angel from Jeanne one of my best friends, bears, a vase from my traveling brother (now home...yay!!!) and other treasures.

6 comments:

  1. awww the bears are too cute Suze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious place, dear! Hugs PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable little corner!! Your house must be lovely :)
    Love, Emma XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great to see a little corner of your world. Do you know Suzanne, this is exactly how I pictured your home would be? Warm glowing wood and sweet bits of vintage?! Glad your traveling brother is home and hope YOU did not wear yourself out moving things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bears just have to be there - I collect them - I may post some pics - but it will have to be a series as there are SOOooo many (blushes)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sets reflect your home! Now I can see where you find your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete