I love fashion design... I haven't done any for ages, these are all from a month or two ago. But I'll start again one day and hopefully I can show you more of my work soon!!
My favourites are the third from the left on the top right picture, the far left (what little you can see of it here) on the bottom left picture, and the third from the left on the top left picture.
What do you think?
Love, Emma
XOXOXO
THIS IS AMAZING, OOH I wish I could draw like this... Unfortunately I can't ;((( I want to design clothes but I can't only because I can't draw. Respect for you... Monika
ReplyDeletegreat sweetie!
ReplyDeletegreat hobby...you should be a fashion designer those are amazing work.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Not only are you pretty to look at, you are an amazingly talented fashion designer! I knew you were artistic from your sets, but I am delighted to see it carries over into other areas! Maybe someday we will see YOUR designs in Fashion Week! Looking forward to more drawings! (My favorite is the red dress bottom right!) :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of designs (my favourite is the ruffle tier one middle of second set - there is one on Poly that reminds me of it often used). I assume you have come across www.styleshake.com? if not have a look there - a bit limiting for your talents but you may enjoy it. Hugs Jan xxx (can't wait to wear your label)
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic dear, what a great hobby! Xena
ReplyDeleteEmma, it´s perfect! I´d loved draw models like you.
ReplyDeleteThankyou so much everyone!! especially jan for the tip about styleshake.com - I love it! I'd never heard of anything like that before. Of course I'm broke right now, so I don't actually buy the clothes I make - I just like to make them!! :))
ReplyDeleteLove, Em XOXOXO