2009/05/15

Lunch With My Girls - Gwyneth


I'd love to have lunch with you girls in person.
Since we can't do that, here's our virtual lunch.
I made us a fried egg and cheese sandwich on whole wheat toast. There's an apple because I believe in eating live fresh foods with EVERY meal. And, of course, I am fueled by caffeine.
So there's always a pot of coffee on at my house!

Happy weekend, my friends! Love, Gwyn

8 comments:

  1. ohhhh what a beautiful flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your flowers, have a great lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummmm, I´m hungry! I´ll eat your sandwich (looks like delicious)and them my cookies. : ) Cris

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite sandwiches... gorgeous flowers! PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!!happy weekend Gwynny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm I'm hungry now too ! All your pictures look so bright and sunny whatever they are Hugs Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. DELISH!! I had a garden burger with guacamole and yogurt :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm looks like a nice lunch!!
    Love, Emma XOXO

    ReplyDelete