
It's all Gwyneth's fault. She started with the chocolate cake...
I baked a Lemon Supreme Pie (in case anyone needs the recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Lemon-Supreme-Pie) on monday for a ladies tea at our church. Brought home an empty pan.
I also used a picture of it in a set: http://www.polyvore.com/ladies_tea/set?id=8661902.
What are you hungry for? :) Hugs, from Brendasue
OK Brenda, you know what this means!
ReplyDeleteNow i have to go out and get a real slice of lemon
pie!!! It won't be as tasty as yours, I'm sure!
LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!
Wow, it looks amazing
ReplyDeleteJust letting you know, this is not actually my pie. (Can't take credit for the beautiful picture) It's a picture from the tasteofhome website. But i use their recipe to make my pie. Mine looks almost like it, though!
ReplyDeleteHummmmmm! Lemon pie is one of my favorites!!!! Could you all stop? I will turn a "whale" to eat as much pie!!!! : )
ReplyDeleteYUMMMMMM!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete~rluvsg
WOW... looks SO yummy!
ReplyDeleteWooow, I love Lemon pie!!! Can I have a piece of it, please? :-D
ReplyDelete