2009/05/13

Suzanne4


Hi,  I am Suzanne4 and am so glad to be a part of this group!!  Thanks for the invite!!  Here I am on my recent trip to Disney World.  Love this picture since it shows my hobby of sewing.  The picture is in Minnie Mouses'  house in the Magic Kingdom.  Right now I am busy making Pillowcase Dresses that will be going to gals in Uganda.  And I just finished making dance costumes for Chimera Dance Theater, a local contemporary dance company.  You can see pictures of them at suzanne4.blogspot.com 

11 comments:

  1. cute!! welcome! i love the sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne: Great to see you in Minnie Mouse's sewing room! That is so cute! You are such a busy lady with all your projects and still have time to make your beautiful sets! Welcome to our group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! great picture!!! Nice to see you!
    ~rluvsg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and welcome! It´s so good see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear! nice meeting you..hugs, imgreatgal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful wonderful picture :) Nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pic Suze!Nice see you here! i wish i could go to disneyworld one day!must be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture dear, nice to see you here Xena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you, Suzanne! And what a lovely picture!! Kisses, Mony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzanne, please tell mr if you are the same person in allnurses, Reply me at chygad@yaho.com.
    Thanks.
    Nkechi

    ReplyDelete