If I am being perfectly honest.... This is my breakfast! Coffee and poly :) It's a problem :) Good news... I sit on my exercise ball while polyvoring so I am actually working out...Multitasking!!! HA!
You have basically the same breakfast as me. In fact, I am sitting here now...in my pajamas with boots on (just drove the daughter to school) and my jacket (it's cold) with my coffee and Poly. I am NOT sitting on exercise ball, but great idea!! Love this peek into your day! gwyn
You have basically the same breakfast as me. In fact, I am sitting here now...in my pajamas with boots on (just drove the daughter to school) and my jacket (it's cold) with my coffee and Poly. I am NOT sitting on exercise ball, but great idea!!
ReplyDeleteLove this peek into your day! gwyn
I spent so long on Poly this morning I didn't get to breakfast - not as it's a big feast tho !
ReplyDeleteThis is my breakfast too!
ReplyDeleteOh!!! I´m so jealous!!!! It´s a perfect breakfast!
ReplyDeleteCOOOLNESS! :) who can have a filling breakfast without polyvore?
ReplyDeleteheheh..... at least u have the exercise ball!
ReplyDeleteahahahahahaahaahahahaha!!this is a great breakfast dear!!!!
ReplyDelete