I´ve received this photos via email, and I decided to share because they brighten my day and I hope they glad your day too! Believe or not, it´s candy!!!!!!
These are just adorable to look at! I must confess, I would feel a bit weird licking and chewing on a candy baby that looks so real! But it would be funny to watch someone else do it! hahaha Thanks for sharing!! love, Gwyn
OMG did you just said - candy??? ohhh myyyy, what a cuteness, they are adorable, want them :)) greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteAmazing - especially the detail
ReplyDeleteOMG this is the cuttest thing i ever seen in my life. I would like to have candy like that but never eat it :)
ReplyDeleteohh such a cute candy! a candy to have but certainly not to eat
ReplyDeleteSweetness! They are so lovely and nice, thanks for sharing! Hugs, PoliXena xxxx
ReplyDeleteThese are just adorable to look at! I must confess, I would feel a bit weird licking and chewing on a candy baby that looks so real! But it would be funny to watch someone else do it! hahaha
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!! love, Gwyn