
Two of my favorite hobbies are photography and using Photoshop. In order to pursue this activity, I end up taking a lot of self portraits. This is not from vanity but sheer necessity! Nobody else will model for me!!!! My husband HATES getting his photo taken and my kids are teenagers and won't pose either. So this photo was taken with self timer in March when my crocus flowers were blooming. You can see them in the top of the photo. I played with the picture in Photoshop and made it snow in spring. Fun!! Hugs, Gwyn
Beautiful photo and stunning effects Jan
ReplyDeleteOh dear! I love to play with PhotoShop too ;) Wonderful photo, you look beautiful and great effects. Much Love, Xena PS Is true what you said about Polyvore: the perfect way to make collages without the mess (I think so) but paper no doubt, has it owns charm ;)
ReplyDeletewow, what a model u r!! absolutely gorgeous shot, and i love the effects. Makes it look almost etherial :)
ReplyDeleteIt´s a woman or an angel??? I guess bolt! Wonderful photo!!!!! Kisses
ReplyDeletewow! beautiful photo of you dear and love the effects
ReplyDeleteomgggg Gwyn this is so beautiful, it's a perfect poster, LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteWow, this photo is really beautiful! Thank you for sharing it! Kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteCool photo, Gwyn! I love photography too! Can't wait to see more of your work!
ReplyDelete