Hi girlsWell after a long stretch of Summer weather (that's just under a week in Brit speak), today was awful - very cold and the rain was very heavy.
I took this photo of two crows sheltering on a telegraph wire opposite our house - trying to get under the tiles of a house opposite - even they did not look amused.
Worst still as I was taking it I could hear the church bells at church at the bottom of the town, meaning there was a wedding. The poor bride to be must have been devasted having had a lovely weekend last week and a few good days in the week. But on the flipside it gave me plenty of time to do some much needed tidying and work inside. I'm sure Summer will arrive properly soon - it's just knowing when ! Hope you are all having a great weekend wherever you are. Hugs Jan xxx
Oh Jan, I love your stories and photos!!!!! Kisses
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful photo! It reminds me of my "pet" crow. A few years back, my son brought home a baby crow that had fallen from its nest. Well..soft hearted me...I raised the darned thing, feeding it dog food hourly! guess what? We released it to the wild, and every year, he comes back and brings his family! This year he has a "wife" and 3 babies! We still feed him peanut butter sandwiches during his busy season of raising his babies. After that, he and the gang disappear til the next nesting season!
ReplyDelete:)
Lovely photo and story PoliXena
ReplyDelete