2009/06/06

Pet poster - jangold

In the next few weeks I will be putting together one of our 'specialist' topic posters (along with our normal monthly events ones).

Therefore, if you have not posted details of your pets and would like to - or post more pictures to the ones you have already - please do so in the next couple of weeks.

If you don't want your pet to feature in the poster or want a certain picture to - then just leave a message here or PM me via Polyvore. I will make the poster big enough to feature all.

Hope you all liked the May poster and are looking foward to some specialist ones - suggestions welcome of course. Jan xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great!!!! I have already posted my pet photo here, her name is Pipoca, if you want use, it will be a pleasure!Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I've got her in the file already - she is adorable

    ReplyDelete