
These are the flower handbags I mentioned the other day. On Monday I just couldn't resist going back to the garden centre where I first saw them and as I couldn't decide on which one I bought them both as they were just under 10$ each. BUT then I saw some beautiful little decorated pails and had to buy them too. Same problem - four design - but which one? Ok you guessed it - one of each. So then I ended up with two handbags, four pails, more compost and more flowers of course to fill them. I'll take some pics of the pails tomorrow if the weather is good. I am amazed at the details on the handbags (click to make bigger and see) and they are crafted on the back as well - lots of fake stitching and the 'metalwork' of the bags has been painted gold and silver. Anyway, they are now sitting on a post waiting for Lee to find long/strong nails to hammer in and hang them properly. Clouds are movinig in here fast but I hear the weekend is going to be good again. Happy Tuesday to you all Jan
Oh Jan!! Here they are!!! I hate to say how very envious I am! :) However, since it is YOU who has these, I am HAPPY for you! They are adorable! I wish I could get my hands on some. love, Gwyn
ReplyDeleteWow Jan, these flowers handbags are really beautiful! I've never seen one before, but I really would have one in my garden!! :-D
ReplyDeleteEverything you made are so creative! Many kisses
ReplyDeleteI love them! Just adorable PoliXena
ReplyDeleteoh my dear Jan!!!! i didn't know them and are really so lovely and adorable!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jan, the flower handbags are gorgeous, would love to have em in my garden
ReplyDelete