2009/06/04

New garden pails - jangold


Here are the decorated garden pails I was telling you about the other day.

They are about 7 inches wide at the top and just over 8 inches tall.

I have planted them out now and hope they bring more colour and joy to my garden. If you want a closer look, just enlarge the picture. Hugs Jan

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, everybody is planting flowers, and we are sitting in front of the fireplace. Love the flower bags from your last post and the pails are adorable. Check out my blog, i posted something about our eventful weekend. Hugs, Brendasue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go to you garden!!! Everything is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very nice, your garden must be gorgeous, hugs, PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pots r very cute!! how lovely to have beautiful flowers in your garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! so beautiful!! yu are great Jan and your garden is amazing!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I want these AND your handbag planters. You and I would have a great (and expensive) time shopping for garden stuff together! Love, Gwyn

    ReplyDelete