2009/06/02

Collage - Farfalla13



Hello everyone! I decided to show you my collage in process. I started with it last night and I'm still far away to finish. This project I'm doing for my 2-D Design class. I never really made any collages before and I never really liked any of them 2. When i started to work with this one i started to like them. I really like the texture on this one. The foto above is the whole collage (by the way its my green walls in my room :)) and on the left is close up. This project is due on thursday, so by that time i will try to post finished collage. HUggs, Farfalla

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see it finished, hugs, PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too - can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Farfalla, have you already done? Can´t wait too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see the process, and also the finished product a couple of posts up! Thank you!!! I want to do my collage art again. Maybe during summer break! YAY! Love, Gwyn

    ReplyDelete