I live in front of a lovely -not too big- square wich is very nice. I have a great view of it from my living-room and also from my terrace. It´s quite old and there are only ten buildings or so around it, one of them is mine.
I live on the second floor and I can almost touch the wonderful tree wich grows up there. (In fact, there are three: one on my side and two on the opposite side)
It is a big -and strong- Indian Laurel and it´s really beautiful. It´s such a pleasure to rise the blinds and look at it and hear all the tiny birds wich live there... and the light is fantastic. Have a nice day, X. xxxx
Hi Xena!!! Your idea is perfect! I loved!!! What a wonderful view! Tha rigth photo is so peaceful!
ReplyDeleteGood nigh, xoxo
Hi dear:) It's great to have trees around your home. I like the right photo. beautiful!
ReplyDeletelovely!! How nice that you have beautiful views from your windows!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous views - but do you have a half naked man like Ann? :-)
ReplyDelete