
Spoil Yourself Monday
Today is our day to buy a little treat or do something nice for ourselves. I was going to have pancakes and whipped cream but just never got around to making them. Instead, I bought these 3 little painted watering cans from the dollar store. They were only $2 each so it was NOT a huge expense. They make me so happy when I look out of my kitchen window and see the bright colors and cheerful little decorations. ! - gwyneth
Today is our day to buy a little treat or do something nice for ourselves. I was going to have pancakes and whipped cream but just never got around to making them. Instead, I bought these 3 little painted watering cans from the dollar store. They were only $2 each so it was NOT a huge expense. They make me so happy when I look out of my kitchen window and see the bright colors and cheerful little decorations. ! - gwyneth
Hey! darling...love your watering cans, lovely! it's nice to have something cheerful to look at when you working in the kitchen.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThose watering cans are lovely. It´s so good put some color in our lives! Kisses, Cris
ReplyDeletetheyre very cute! i like how you haev them hanging from teh fence! great idea! you could even plant little herbs in them too maybe!
ReplyDeletebeautiful decorations, love them <3
ReplyDelete