2009/05/30

Self-discovery - jangold

This is a picture from a few days ago of some of my gardening work, literally lining up for me to do ! I have discovered through this blog that I am fanatical about taking pictures of rows of things - is there anything you have found out about yourself since joining this blog?

Yesterday because it was such a lovely day I trimmed and shaped all these buxus plants. The front one is in situ at the entrance to our back garden - the other two are to go in tall zinc style pots in the front garden. We are just about to go and get some stones to weigh the pots down so that the pots do not go walk abouts with our local youth.

We have beautiful blue skies again today and tomorrow it speaks of being even nicer. Happy weekend to you all. Jan

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, dear. This blog has helped me to see much more clearly than ever before, that it´s easier to share things with people you don´t know personally if you share similar values, than try to communicate with people who are near you (phisically) but don´t understand you at all. Happy weekend, PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pic Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rows of things too! Since joining this blog and starting my other one, I have discovered that I have a PASSION for photo journalism. I remembered that even when I was in elementary school YEARS AGO, I was cutting out magazine photos, writing poems to go with the pictures, and pasting them in scrap books! Thankfully, computers make it MUCH easier to pursue this passion! :) Thanks for making us think with a great question! Gwyn

    ReplyDelete