2009/05/24

My weekend. PoliXena

Morning dear friends, sorry for the lack of entries but I´ve been very busy lately. I´m at my Mom´s house, I came here to attend my niece´s wedding... it has been a wonderful weekend, I had the chance to meet most of my family members and other relatives, talk, dance and so on.






















They celebrated it in a gorgeous place, here are some photos of the landscape around us and the bride looking at it, obviously she is pregnant ;)

I´m so happy for her!... she is deeply in love and happily waiting for her baby girl. Tonight I´ll travel back home, I live 50 minutes (flying) from here.

Happy Sunday. Hugs! X. xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Xena! The place are wonderful! It´s so good family weedings!I wish the best for your niece. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics dear Xena!!! many wishes to your niece!!!kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos Xena!! I love the beautiful photo of the bride! Congratulations to you and your family on this very special occassion...and soon a baby girl! WONDERFUL!!! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete