2009/05/25

My jewrelry - Cris

I make jewrelry, for many years I sold for friends and stores.
Bracelets are my favorite piece, this is in cristal.


















This one is in strass and beads.... ... and this is in wood.

I´m thinking in re doing, because it is one thing that relaxes me a lot.

10 comments:

  1. How absolutely lovely! These are so much prettier and have so much "soul" than things you just buy in the store! I love them all!! Hugs, Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Cris.... you should definetely take it up again. Worth while!! I'm making jewellery at the moment and in the process of loading them on a website for sale, i'll let u guys know when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwww Cris can you make me one? :))Dear they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!Love them <333333 bravoooo
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats dear Cris!!are so amazing!! love them so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cris!! you make original bracelets...that's so nice and they look awesome dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful jewelry - art and crafts of any kind seem so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweety dear, lovely beads...jewelery making is a great hobby very relaxing..may be i will take it up someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dear, I do love specially the first one, you should make them again, they are fantastic. Hugs, PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... you're such an artist dear!!! I would love to be able to make things like this!!
    Love, Em XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete