2009/05/26

Morning Tea from ♥petaliferous♥

Good morning girls!! thought you might like to reward yourselves and have a chocolate chip cookie! I made them yesterday and used a new recipe, they are very scrumptious!! Enjoy, and have a wonderful day :) Bri xox (♥petaliferous♥)

6 comments:

  1. woow! yummy! choc chip cookies are my fav! May be you would like to share with us the recipe..and it would be a great idea if we all share our fav recipe here...something we make ourselves take a pic and post it here! what you think gals? ha ha ha it would take ages for me to bake a cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri, why you do this????? Now is 00:04 and I´m hungry... They look like delicious!

    I love Img´s idea to share our recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in! I adore choc chip cookies... they taste great with my morning tea ;) Hugs, PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh they look gorgeous!!! and I think Imgreatgal's idea is really good! I'll get baking sometime soon as it's the holidays...
    Love, Em XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh now you've gone and done it, Bri! I want cookies. NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm those cookies look so nice :-)

    ReplyDelete