Just wanted to show MingMing the magazine where i got the pattern for my bag from. Winter is just starting here in South America. I just gets down to -2 Celsius here, but its to cold to go around the house in flip-flips, so i wear woolen slippers.
2009/05/26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is wonderful to see this magazine! Thank you so much for showing us this. It is fun to see all these things from different people's lives and world! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteBrenda! I know exactly what you mean when you talk about the weather, 2ยบ for us is a event... I always watch a japanese TV program, and you read a japanese magazine, we have a conection! hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteI don´t know a word in japanese, do you? Cris
Wow, cool magazine! i love japanese magazines! i used to have a few from when I went to Japan but threw them out years ago. I studied japanese all through high school & two years at university but have forgotten a lot. Ming Ming is kindly putting up with my mistakes while I try to msg her in Japanese :)
ReplyDeleteI know how to say hi and good-bye, but i won't even try to write it:) My sister was a missionary in Japan for almost 3 years and sent me this magazine. They have awesome crafts in there. I'd love to have some more of this kind, but my sister moved away and i can't buy them in Paraguay.
ReplyDeleteGreat, I love reading about so many lives... it´s very interesting. I use to read some blogs about sewing and japanese magazines seem to be a must ;) Hugs PoliXena
ReplyDeleteHello Brenda. Thanks for showing me that magazine. As you said you cannot get Japanese craft magazine anymore, so I'll tell you Japanese blogs about patchwork qilts. You might noy understand what they say, but their photos give you inspirations and you can enjoy it. please check it out. Have fun!!
ReplyDeletehttp://cottonstation.blog22.fc2.com/
http://blogs.dion.ne.jp/quilttree/
http://yaplog.jp/hi-yori/
http://patchwork-cottontime.at.webry.info/
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/hirori07
Thanks MingMing, will check them out! Hugs, Brendasue
ReplyDelete