The sun is out at last here and forecasts it will be around for the weekend as well ... quote Sunday will be a 'scorcher'. So it's to the garden at last - lots of things to tidy up and things to plant and get out of the shed. I'm also going to create some aluminium style tubs at the front with some buxus plants which I have just cut into shape. So I predict the noise of lawn movers around 5pm this evening ... now what do they say about mad dogs and Englishmen? Have a happy Friday and weekend girls. Hugs Jan2009/05/29
Gardening at last - jangold
The sun is out at last here and forecasts it will be around for the weekend as well ... quote Sunday will be a 'scorcher'. So it's to the garden at last - lots of things to tidy up and things to plant and get out of the shed. I'm also going to create some aluminium style tubs at the front with some buxus plants which I have just cut into shape. So I predict the noise of lawn movers around 5pm this evening ... now what do they say about mad dogs and Englishmen? Have a happy Friday and weekend girls. Hugs Jan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun in your garden, Jan! I will likely spend some time in mine also (when not engaged in graduation festivities with my daughter!) :)
ReplyDelete- gwyn
Wish I could have a gardem! I love flowers and the smell of the earth, but I live in an appartament. Have a great weekend! Kisses
ReplyDelete