2009/05/26

Crafts






Hello everybody online today! I just looked at Cris's crafted jewelry, and i love it. So i decided to show some of my crafts. I love to sew, not only clothing, but patchwork quilts too. So the first pic is a mini quilted wall hanging. It's only 18 x 21 inches. (Very tiny pieces of material in there!) The second pic is a handbag i've sewn. The pattern was in a japanese magazine, but it had wonderful diagrams to work with, as i don't read or speak japanese. You might not be able to see it, but it has a little owl dangling on a leather cord.
The last picture is of slippers that i knit. Even in Paraguay it gets cold in winter, and the tile floors chilly, so i like to knit these and give them as birthday presents. Have a great crafty week! By Brendasue

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear. You made those crafts wow that's amazing. I can understand Japanese of course but I cant see it haha.
    I did't know that even in Paraguay it gets cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brenda! fabulous crafts! You are an artist on Polyvore and also in real life! Love the mini quilted wall hanging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items - so talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! Your Patchwork is so beautiful! I love patch pieces! And the slippers are great! Perfect for presents! Imagine a cold Sunday with it doing nothing at home!!!! Great!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! everyone on here is so crafty and talented. Wow. I was thinking last night it would be great if we could put together a project of some type that travels the world, gaining input from each of us.... like a quilt or something. Fantastic. I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love your Parchwork! Hugs PoliXena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you're such an artist!!! What fabulous creations!!
    Love, Em XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete