Happy Saturday dear friends. As I promised I´m posting one of my "traditional" collages. I create them as a way of keeping in touch with myself, they are a great way to be present, to stop my worries and become more serene and grateful. Long time ago I discovered that the only way to achive happines is to improve our self-knowledge... and I find collages are very useful.
Hope you like it. Have a nice weekend. Hugs, X. xxxx
wow sweety they are amazing!!!! great job :)
ReplyDeletewow really beautiful. I have to make collage for my art class too but i'm not sure how to make them :(
ReplyDeleteLove the collages !!
ReplyDeleteWell done dear... so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to try my hand at that sometime..
love, Em XOXOXOXO
Collage is one of my favorite art forms and an amazing way to express yourself and document your life (and the lives of others.) I adore doing collage, but don't have much time for it. Poly is the perfect way to "Collage without the mess!"
ReplyDeleteLOVE your art, darling! AMAZING!!!
It´s amazing! Love the colors! I´d like to make collage like this! Kisses
ReplyDeleteDear, this is really wonderful! You are very talented! Kisses!!!
ReplyDelete