This morning I went strawberry picking with my mum and sister! Not all the strawberries wre ripe yet... but as you can see we found lots that were :)) We will eat them tonight with meringues - delicious!! Love, Em XOXOXO
They look yummy! My kids and I are going strawberry picking at the berry farm soon. I want to pick lots to freeze for my protein shakes. Your strawberries here are an inspiration to get out and get mine! Love this! ♥ Gwyn
Great pics and lovely activity Em - hope you enjoy the strawberries
ReplyDeleteNice pics, those strawberries look delicious, enjoy them! Hugs, PoliXena xxxx
ReplyDeletegreat pics dear, love strawberries
ReplyDeleteThey look yummy! My kids and I are going strawberry picking at the berry farm soon. I want to pick lots to freeze for my protein shakes. Your strawberries here are an inspiration to get out and get mine! Love this! ♥ Gwyn
ReplyDelete