Check me out in my new beret! :))
Me and my friends in the queue for the Eiffel Tower! (Clockwise from top: Fi, Ellie, Emma, Me, Adam, Dom)

Feeding the birds in the gardens of the Louvre!
The Arc de Triomph ( it was difficult to photograph because buses kept driving in the way!)
La Tour Eiffel, naturalement...
Notre Dame (unfortunately, it was closed, so we didn't get to go inside.)
The fountain in the Louvre gardens.
I missed you all very much!!! And I'm sorry it took my so long to do this post.
Unfortunately... I caught an infection from my sister, so now I'm ill :(
It's only flu really, but with my hayfever as well it's not pleasant!
Love, Em XOXOXO
Wow, the photos are so amazing! And you are so beautiful! I'm jealous for the trip {In a good way, of course} Hope you had much fun! Kisses, Monika (Samara996)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, thanks for sharing, hugs, PoliXena
ReplyDeleteOh!!! You look like a parisien! Love this photos! I hope you get well, many kisses
ReplyDeletewant to be there so bad!! :/
ReplyDeleteEm: You are SO adorable in that beret!! I LOVE your Paris photos! Thank you for sharing this. Your circle of shoes is very creative too. You are not only a fabulous artist on Poly, you're also a great photographer! Hugs & love, Gwyn
ReplyDelete