
Hello everyone! On Friday evening I wasn't on Poly because I was off to the 6th-school-year-finishing party/trip/picnic together will all classmates and parents! It was such a fun - even though all the time it was raining, we had lots of things to do, it was brilliant, so I'm showing you the photos - I can be seen with the yellowish/green jacket below ;] We were playing sports, sitting by the lake, some of the classmates ever started the water wars after some time!
Kisses,
Monika

Great pics Monika - looking good !
ReplyDeleteFantastic,hugs, PoliXena
ReplyDeleteCongrats Monika! This is a wonderful time in our lives. I´m glad because you have had a great time! Kisses
ReplyDeleteMonika, this looks like FUN! I love seeing you with your classmates. It still seems unbelievable to me that someone as young as you can create the works of art you do on Poly! You're an amazing, lovely, and fascinating young girl. I feel lucky to know you! Love, Gwyn
ReplyDelete