Here are my sweethearts. At the top is Daantje, she is almost 3 years old now and the big one is Gekkenhuis (Lunatic) he is 12 years old. Daantje is the boss from day one she entered the house :D She has no fears, not even for water. Before I had them I had two other cats Bobbie, a huge black cat and Pukje, who was very small and looked a lot like Daantje, but had a totally different character, she was afraid of everything. They both passed away...at 18 and 11.
2009/06/09
Meet my sweethearts...by Ann
Here are my sweethearts. At the top is Daantje, she is almost 3 years old now and the big one is Gekkenhuis (Lunatic) he is 12 years old. Daantje is the boss from day one she entered the house :D She has no fears, not even for water. Before I had them I had two other cats Bobbie, a huge black cat and Pukje, who was very small and looked a lot like Daantje, but had a totally different character, she was afraid of everything. They both passed away...at 18 and 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aren´t they lovely? Nice cats my dear. I also had two other cats before the cats I have now. One was a siamese and the other one was a grey tabby, her name was Luna (Moon). Hugs. PoliXena
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cats - they must be a pleasure to have around Hugs Jan xxx
ReplyDeleteYour cats are SO adorable. I am definitely a cat lover myself. They each have their own personalities! One of my life goals is to have acreage where I can "collect" cats. I'd like...20! :) You can never have too many! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Gwyn
lovely cats, they look very friendly :)
ReplyDeleteDaantje is a model! She´s look for the camera! I´d like have a cat too, they are so cute!
ReplyDelete